non-education certificate apostille

New Zealand Certificate Attestation and Apostille

New Zealand, a nation in Europe, is one of the most advanced western countries in the world. It is an island nation in the southwest Pacific Ocean known for its unique and varied natural beauty.

Those who stay in New Zealand for a long time receive numerous certifications from the government of that country. The government makes those archives available to display facts or information about the declaration holder.

The people could use this to show how trustworthy the information included in the endorsement is. Before using it outside of New Zealand, one should verify claims. There are two prestigious ways to obtain essential documentation if you travel overseas.

New Zealand Certificates Need Attestation or Apostille

Educational Certificates:

  • School Transfer Certificates for Students in Grades 10 and 12, Associate Degrees or Certificates, Bachelor Degrees, Masters Degrees, Doctoral Degrees, Mark Sheets, Original Certificates, and Transcripts are all examples of educational certificates.

Commercial and non-educational certificates:

  • A medical certificate
  • A fingerprint
  • A divorce decrees
  • A salary certificates
  • A migration certificates
  • A power of attorney
  • A memorandum and articles of incorporation
  • A trade licenses

New Zealand Attestation Procedure Rules:

The laws of the country in question govern the legalization of foreign documents. Attestation is the procedure used to validate copies in international law so that another nation's legal system can recognize them.

Process for Attestation in New Zealand:

The Objective of Attestation:

Education certificates -

  • For most categories, obtain a labor card or employment visa.
  • To pursue further studies at a university abroad.
  • To finish, the Department of Health and Ministry of Health (Dept. of Health) employees, such as physicians, nurses, pharmacists, lab technicians, etc.
  • To get certificates of equality.

Non-Educational or Personal Certificates-

  • To obtain a residency visa for the partner, children, and in-laws.
  • To enroll a child in school (via Transfer Certificate)

Articles of Association, Memorandum, or Power of Attorney -

  • To be given the authorization to sell properties back home.
  • To dissolve an LLC partnership if the home country partner decides they do not want to continue working together.
  • For opening a bank account.
  • Registering a business.

Process for Attesting Educational Documents in New Zealand

  • State Government Notary & SDM/Home Department Attestation
  • MEA Attestation (Ministry of External Affairs)
  • New Zealand Embassy Attestation

Process for Attesting Non-Educational Certificates in New Zealand

  • SDM/Home Department Attestation from the Appropriate State Government, Notary
  • MEA Attestation (Ministry of External Affairs)
  • New Zealand Embassy Attestation

Process for Commercial Documents Attestation in New Zealand

  • Chamber of Commerce Attestation
  • MEA Attestation (Ministry of External Affairs)
  • New Zealand Embassy Attestation

The attestation procedure varies from state to state and embassy to embassy, depending on the document and, of course, the certificate's intended usage. One should take numerous steps to authenticate documents made in New Zealand.

  Tollfree: 8003208007
Quick Enquiry